This wonderfully easy and fun Christmas party treat is created by adding a few details to an old favorite. It’s also a great recipe to make with little ones.
You can use frozen pigs-in-blankets from your grocery store frozen food isle or make them yourself. Either way, these simple, dorky, festive bites will make everyone smile.
Rudolphs in Blankets
- 1-2 Packages of Frozen, Bagel-Wrapped Cocktail Weiners
- 1 Tablespoon of Cream Cheese
- 24-48 Whole Black Peppercorns
- 1 Medium-Sized Bag of Thin Prezel Twists
- Cook frozen pigs-in-blankets per package instructions.
- Using the end of a chopstick or toothpick, smear 2 small circles on the top front of each.
- Place a peppercorn in the center of each cream cheese circle.
- Using a clean toothpick, poke holes about 1/2 inch behind the cream cheese/peppercorn “eyes.”
- Break pretzels in half, and place the end of each half into the toothpick holes.
- Serve with a smile.