On Cyber Monday, all deals seem to be immediate, urgent, and going fast. They urge us to rush through and buy without thinking because someone else might get it, and time is running out. It’s stressful and mind-boggling.
The best Cyber Monday deals are the ones we choose when we slow down, de-stress, and think them through.
Remember to take a few minutes to breathe before clicking on that “checkout” button.
Orange, mint, and cinnamon all have a nice calming, head-clearing effect; and coincidentally, taste great together.
Cyber Monday Tea
- 5 or more Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1/4 Teaspoon Orange Zest
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 3 or More Great Songs on Earbuds (to garnish)
I’m keeping this simple, so that it alleviates stress rather than adding to it.
- Heat 1 cup of water to boiling.
- Stir in mint leaves and orange zest.
- Let steep for 2 minutes.
- Pour into your favorite cup, and add the cinnamon stick like a stir stick.
- Move away from the computer, tablet, or phone; and sip slowly while music plays.
Repeat as needed.