These are so easy, and they can be made really quickly when you don’t have much time to prep for a party. They compliment cocktails, and they are great starters for dinner in every season.
This recipe makes 16 cookies.
Smoked Salmon and Dill Cookies
- 3 Slices of Smoked Salmon
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Dill
- 1 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Chives
- Sea Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Crushed Black Pepper
- 1 Cup Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Whipped Cream
- 16 Rye Melba Toast Rounds
- Chop dill and chives, cut salmon slices into three slices length-wise, and then cut each smaller slice in half so that each slice is no longer than 3 inches.
- Mix cream cheese, whipped cream, dill, chives, and pepper in a medium sized bowl until well blended.
- Top each melba round with a spoonful of cream cheese mixture.
- Fold and curl one slice of smoked salmon on top of each, and garnish with sea salt and chives.