This cocktail was an invention for a martini-bachelorette party.
I was supposed to bring a batch of my favorite martinis. I’m a big lover of green olives, and a perfect, dirty, vodka martini is my favorite drink, but I realized that I had no olives at the last minute and had to improvise. As it was a bachelorette party, I switched the first letters of the words in the hyphenated title and used a whole, small, dill pickle for a garnish, but this is the PG version of the drink.
- 2 Shots of Vodka
- 1 Shot Dry Vermouth
- 1 Shot Sweet Vermouth
- 1 Shot Dill Pickle Juice
- 1 Pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 Cup Crushed Ice
- Dill Pickle Slices for Garnish
- Shake all ingredients except pickle slices in a large martini shaker until well blended.
- Pour into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with a slice of dill pickle.
Makes 2 cocktails.